Contact Rose 0876497410 for any further details but most questions are answered here
When is it on? The Playgroup runs on Thursdays, on a weekly basis during term time from September to mid June, 10:00 to 11:30.
Where is it on? Dundrum Methodist Church Hall (Beside Wesley) D16 WK27
How much is it? Fee: €2 for Cuidiú members and €4 for non-members. Please have change if at all possible.
Who is it suitable for? The playgroup is most suitable for babies on the move up to around 3 or 4 years old. But everyone is welcome – so if you have a younger baby and just want to come for a cuppa and a chat, we’d love to see you 😊
Are there refreshments? Yes. Tea, coffee and some biscuits will be provided for the adults, and ther will be some small kids snacks (eg bread sticks, rice cakes) but please bring any additional snacks and drinks you may need.
Parking? Parking is available – please do not park in the main grounds of the church as this is reserved for members of the church congregation. Follow the driveway around to the right and park in the overflow (“grit pitch”) carpark. There is plenty of space!!
Space for buggys? There is limited space for parking buggys inside….if possible please do not bring buggy into the building – obviously not an option for everyone!
The Cuidiú playgroup is a fun and safe place for children to play and interact with others, while the adults get to enjoy a cup of tea/coffee and a chat. Dads, Minders and Grandparents are also welcome to come along with their babies and/or toddlers. As this is a self-help group, please help with setting up, tidying up, etc.
To help make playgroup an enjoyable experience for all please keep the following in mind while attending
- Sign-in: Please sign in on arrival. This is a requirement for insurance purposes.
- Supervision: Parents and caregiver are responsible for the supervision of any and all children who accompany them to playgroup.
- Child Illness: Children should not attend playgroup if ill.
- Health and Safety: No Climbing or sitting on any of the tables in the playroom. Children should not leave the playroom unless accompanied by a caregiver. All accidents should be reported to the playgroup facilitator on the day. A first aid kit is available.
- Respect other users: Dundrum Methodist Church have a number of rooms which are used by various groups. Please be mindful of other users especially when making your way into and out of our assigned room – e.g. no running around corridors, keep noise to a minimum in shared areas etc.
- Clean up: All participants are encouraged to help with the set up and clean up of each playgroup.