The Cuidiú Dublin South West branch runs three breastfeeding support groups: in Rathfarnham, Lucan, and Leixlip.
The Rathfarnham breastfeeding support group runs every Wednesday morning from 10:00am to 12:00pm in the parish centre of the Church of the Divine Word in Marley Grange, Dublin 16. (Access by car is off Grange Road.)
Please see here for a map to Marley Grange.
*Closed 14th February for mid-term break*
Tuesday evening meeting: 8pm – 10pm
13th March @ Camille’s, 23 Beechdale Place, Ballycullen, Firhouse, Dublin 24.
Who can go to Cuidiú breastfeeding support groups?
- Mums-to-be who have an interest in breast feeding and/or are planning to breastfeed.
- Mothers who are breastfeeding exclusively, supplementing, pumping exclusively or partially.
- Mothers who have queries/concerns.
- Mothers who are considering weaning or are no longer breastfeeding.
- Mums who would like a cuppa, biccies and a chat.
- Basically, every mum is welcome no matter at what stage of breastfeeding you are.
The fully trained breastfeeding counsellors will give encouragement and answer any questions you may have. There is a small charge to attend the Cuidiú DSW groups – €2 for members and €4 for non-members. In addition our breastfeeding counsellors can be contacted at any time (details below).
If you have any queries, please contact Camille Whyte or Catherine McGovern Carroll on email@example.com
Breastfeeding information: Please visit the Cuidiú National website for comprehensive information regarding breastfeeding.